THIS LIMITED WARRANTY COVERS THE FOLLOWING PARTS ONLY:
Engine long block assembly, including all internal lubricated parts, i.e. Rings, pistons, pins, crankshaft and, main bearings, the connecting rods, and rod bearings, camshaft bearings, timing chain gears, rocker arms, valve springs, valve guides, valve seats, valve push rods, valve lifters, and oil pump. Additionally, the engine head(s), engine block and cylinder barrels will be covered if they are solely as a result of the mechanical failure of one or more of the internal lubricated components specified above. The Cooling system must be in good working order including cooling fans. Accessory items, including but not limited to electrical components of all types (distributor, alternator and all sensors and electrical control devices), fuel systems, gaskets, seals, filters, mounts linkage and fluids are not covered by this agreement.
TRANSFER CASE: All internal lubricated parts contained within the transfer case. The transfer case itself will be covered if damage solely as a result of the mechanical failure of one or more of the internal lubricated components contained within the transfer case. Accessory items, including but not limited to, U-joints, electrical components, linkage, seals, gaskets, mounts or fluids are not covered by this Agreement.
DIFFERENTIAL: All internal lubricated parts contained within the drive axle housing case. The drive axle housing itself if damaged solely as a result of the mechanical failure of one or more or the internal lubricated components contained the drive axle housing. Accessory items, including but not limited to, backing plates, all brake system components, cables, controls, linkage, vents, pumps, U-joints, electrical controls, mounts, seals, gaskets, and fluids are not covered by this Agreement.
TRANSMISSION (Automatic or Standard): All internal lubricated parts contained within the transmission case. The transmission case itself if damaged solely as a result of mechanical failure of one or more of the internal lubricated components contained within the transmission case. The Complete hydraulic system must be flushed including integral transfer case, oil cooler, lines, and new filter(s) installed Accessory items, including but not limited to, modulators, governors, electrical controls, linkage, mounts, seals, gaskets, and fluids are not covered by this agreement.All of our off-road vehicles are sold with a limited 3 or 6-month manufacturer warranty and on-road vehicles with a limited 6-month manufacturer warranty from the date of receipt. We guarantee that all of our vehicles are brand new and in the original manufacturer’s crate or box free from defects. The warranty covers only factory defects and is on a parts exchange basis only. Any outside repair labor charges, down time, towing or shipping charges are not covered under warranty. We do not cover misuse or broken parts caused by the user.
The following are warranty limitations and exclusions:
- Spark plugs
- Standard wear and tear: plastic parts & components (color coordinated housing, etc) batteries, brakes, brake handles, seats, lights, bulbs, belts and tires.
- Extreme riding, racing or competition
- Loss of time without vehicle
- Vandalism, fire or theft
- Crash or accident
- Unauthorized outside repair
- Warranty does not cover or reimburse any outside labor charges
- Warranty does not cover any towing or shipping charges to and from for any reason including but not limited to repair, return or exchanges
- Warranty labor and parts are free if you send your vehicle to our warehouse facility for warranty repair
- Warranty is not valid unless assembled, inspected (PDI) and maintained by a certified technician
- Defective warranty part(s) are required to be returned to exchange for new replacement part(s).
- ITEMS NOT COVERED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE:
Tires, rims, body panels, fuses, forks, shocks, gaskets, light bulbs, seats, CV Boots, oil filter, air filter, fuel filter, filters, clutch wear parts, cables, drive belt, chain, spark plug, any part made from rubber, belts, brake linings and/or pads, batteries, sprockets, external springs, clips, nuts, bolts, fasteners, frame.
LIMITED WARRANTY TRANSFERABILITY:
THIS WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE.
NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR AGREEMENTS:
THERE ARE NO AGREEMENTS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. THRIFTY SCOOTERS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PAYMENT OF DAMAGES, OTHER THAN THE SUMS SPECIFIED IN THIS AGREEMENT AND LIMITED WARRANTY, FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM INJURY, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF TIME, RENTAL VEHICLES, PROFITS, OR INCOME TO THE CUSTOMER AS A RESULT OF A FAILURE OF ANY COMPONENT OR PART.
NO OTHER AGREEMENT: There are no other agreements between the parties with regards to the components purchased except as stated in this agreement & limited warranty.
By Purchasing our products, purchaser hereby agree to release and forever discharge Thrifty Scooters and their agents, servants, employees, officers, directors, trustees and all other persons or entities acting on their behalf, from any and all claims, actions, damages, liability, costs or expenses and attorney fees which are related to, arise out of, or are in any way connected to the participation or use of the equipment or property supplied by Thrifty Scooters or my presence upon the premises, whether or not such claims, actions, damages, liability, costs or expenses are caused by the negligence of the seller or the manufacturer or distributor. By this Agreement, it is my intention to surrender and waive any rights to sue or exercise any legal right to seek damages from Thrifty Scooters and their agents, servants, employees, officers, directors, trustees and all other persons or entities acting on their behalf.
Purchaser hereby certifies that He/She is over 18 years of age. Purchaser has carefully read the foregoing and acknowledges that purchaser understands and agrees to all of the above terms and conditions. Purchaser has had the opportunity to ask any and all questions regarding this agreement and the effect of the same. Purchaser is aware that by ordering and sending payments for any item(s), purchaser assumes all risks and waives and releases certain substantial rights that purchaser may have or posses. Purchaser there for releases all liability and waives any and all rights purchaser may have in regards to purchases made of product directly or indirectly from Thrifty Scooters.
This Agreement shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, agents, personal representatives and assigns. The buyer is responsible for returning the vehicle at their own expense during warranty. The buyer will be responsible for properly packaging the vehicle and providing an RMA number from the freight company to expedite the process. We are not responsible for any damages sustained during return shipping. If any damages were sustained during shipping, it is the buyer’s responsibility to have the freight driver acknowledge the damage(s) and notify the freight company. It is also the buyer’s responsibility to file an insurance claim with the freight company. We will support and help with the process of filing a claim but will not file it. The buyer is required to notify us via email or phone within 24 hours of receiving a vehicle that sustained shipping damage. The buyer must inspect the product before signing a release from the freight company.
The warranty is voided if:
- The vehicle maintenance is performed by an unauthorized automotive or motorcycle mechanic or technician.
- The vehicle is damaged due to natural causes.
- THE CUSTOMER FAILS TO FOLLOW THE MINIMUM MAINTENANCE AND BREAK-IN REQUIREMENTS SUGGESTED BY THE MANUFACTURER. AND FAILS TO PROVIDE PROPER SERVICE DOCUMENTS.
- The vehicle is damaged due to an accident.
- THE CUSTOMER DOES NOT USE A PROFESSIONAL MECHANIC (SMALL ENGINE REPAIR SHOP, MOTORCYCLE SHOP, OR AUTO REPAIR SHOP) OR AN AUTHORIZED THRIFTY SCOOTERS DEALER TO ASSEMBLE AND PREP THE PRODUCT PRIOR TO OPERATION. Proof of this is required for warranty claims.
- The vehicle is vandalized or stolen.
- The vehicle does not get proper or periodic maintenance.
- The vehicle is used in a manner which it was not intended for.
- The vehicle is modified.
At Thriftyscooters.com we value your complete satisfaction. If within 7 days of receiving your vehicle you decide you do not want your vehicle, just give our Customer Service Department a call and we will refund you your money.
The following is our Return Policy Agreement:
- Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) from our Customer Service Department. Any vehicles returned without an RMA number will not be accepted. A copy of your original invoice must be included in a return shipment. Customers are responsible for returning the merchandise at their own expense. Freight collect and COD packages will not be accepted.
- Vehicle or part must be returned in it’s original packaging within 7 days in new and re-sellable condition.
- This return policy does not apply to vehicles that have had alterations, abuse, negligence, accidents or have not received proper maintenance.
- All packaging materials, instruction manuals and parts must be returned. Any missing parts or damages will be deducted from your refund amount. We do not accept any return vehicle that have any sustained damages.
- In order to keep you completely satisfied and maintain rock bottom prices, our shipping expenses are not refundable nor reimbursed for any reason. This includes all freight charges: the first shipment and return. Original freight expense will be deducted from your refund.
- Refund will be process in the form of a Company check.
- Due to health and personal hygiene concerns, all clothing and helmets are non refundable.
- Order may be cancelled only if we are unable to fulfill and ship your order within 5 business days. You may also cancel your order if your item has not been shipped. However you will be charged a 6% cancellation fee.
- A 25% RESTOCKING FEE IS CHARGED If you return your vehicle or part
Thriftyscooters.com attempts every effort to ensure that products are completely functional and free of any damage before shipment from our warehouse. We strongly suggest our customers please inspect your new product immediately upon receipt. If the vehicle is damaged during the shipping, you must contact our Customer Service Department within 3 days of delivery to obtain a RMA number and we will provide you with free replacements parts within the warranty period.
Further more it is the customers responsibility to inspect and tighten and make any necessary adjustments to include and not limited to the following to the vehicle before riding.
. Camber and toe in adjustments
. Tighten Exhaust manifold bolts
. Tighten all bolts
. Tighten axels and lugnuts
. Check all fluid levels
. Chain tension
Defective warranty part(s) are required to be returned to exchange for new replacement part(s). New replacement part(s) under warranty will be shipped to buyer at no additional costs. Returning your defective part(s) will ensure we send you the correct part(s) and assist us in monitoring and correcting potential manufacture defects. Customers are responsible for returning the part(s) at their own expense. Freight collect and COD packages will not be accepted. The customer is responsible for any damage or loss occurred during the return shipping. No returns will be accepted without prior authorization from Thriftyscooters.com. All returns must be pre-authorized by Thriftyscooters.com personnel. To receive your Return Authorization Number, please call us at 1-866-950-8008.
State and Local Laws:
You are responsible for registering and operating any motor sports product(s) according to your local and state laws. We make no representations to the laws governing the operation, registration and ownership of your purchase. We will provide an invoice, which will be your “bill of sale”. We make no representation that your purchase is street legal or legal for operation in your locale. Check your local laws before purchasing and operating any Motor Sports product.
Legal Disclaimer, Terms, Policies and Conditions:
If you buy, you are a “Purchaser”. The use of the term “you” or “your” herein shall be interpreted to mean and have the same effect as Purchaser. We, Thrifty Scooters and others (hereinafter referred to as “Coordinator”) hereby expressly disclaim all warranties either expressed or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, except warranties described below.
“Product” is defined as the Scooter (s), Moped (s), ATV (s), Dirt Bike (s), Helmets and Motorcycle (s) sold by us, the Company or (“Coordinator”).
You as Purchaser agree to on behalf of yourself, your personal representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin you hereby release, discharge and covenant not to sue Coordinator, its owners, directors, trustees, officers, members, volunteers, and employees (the “Releases”), from all liability, claims, losses or damages on your account arising out of activities at or associated with the purchase of the product (s). You further agree that if, despite this release and indemnity agreement, you or anyone on your behalf makes a claim against any of the Releases, you will indemnify, defend and hold harmless each of the Releases from any litigation expense, attorney fees, loss, liability, damage or costs which also may incur as a result of such claim.
Purchaser understands the nature of Motor Sports riding and motorcycle activities, and that you are qualified in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such activity. You also agree that you assume all risks when allowing others to operate your vehicle(s). If you are not familiar with the nature of riding, you should seek professional training before operating or riding said product.
We are here for you and want your business! We want everybody to be happy 100% of the time. We will do whatever it takes to get you to recommend us to your family and friends. If you are unable to resolve your problem with your purchase, simply call and speak with us. There is no runaround. We will do whatever we can to resolve all issues.
We do not charge taxes for any shipment. You may be charged taxes if you register your product for license plates or tags. All states are different; consult your local tax commission for full information.
Additional fees and taxes:
Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.