Universal Parts Tire Valve Stem Insertion Tool
Universal Parts Tire Valve Stem Insertion and Removal Tool.
- Before insertion, lubricate valve above base.
- Insert valve through rim hole and then screw the threaded end of tool onto the threaded end of the valve until the tool is snug.
- Using the edge of the rim as the leverage point, engage a groove on the tool handle in order to provide the best leverage.
- Depress handle with a smooth steady pressure until the base of the valve is seated flush and snug against the inner side of the rim.
- Bend valve to expose edge of rim hole in order to lubricate the edge of rim touching the valve stem.
- Screw the the threaded end of the tool onto the threaded end of the valve until the tool is snug.
- Depress handle until valve is pulled through hole.
Out of stock